You have many customers, of different sizes, and longstanding relationships. That means special pricing arrangements.
- Pricing rules based on a particular item, or items tagged into a category
- Unlimited levels of varying quantity breaks
- Flexible rules, based on margin, markup, multiplication, or addition/subtraction
- Rules can apply to just one customer, an entire class of customers, or all customers
- Front counter staff are notified that the item has custom pricing rules as it goes on the invoice so that they can upsell higher quantities