The government takes money to operate, and for thousands of years, it's been the law to remit to them.
- Multiple sales tax rates can be defined
- All taxes are displayed on customer invoices
- Each tax rate can use different calculation methods, whether per-line, whole invoice, complicated rounding methods, and so on
- Multiple tax districts, typically a county, are created, each having different sets of the defined tax rates
- One or multiple branches can then exist within the tax district
- Period reports for totals by district, broken down by rate, make the monthly sales tax remittance process straightforward